Welcome to SeaKist Yacht Sales! SeaKist Services, in association with the Rio Dulce Chisme-Vindicator, brings you the best yacht sales and brokerage service in the Rio Dulce, Guatemala and Northwest Caribbean areas. SeaKist is a registered broker and member of the YachtWorld family, promoting your vessel on the Internet's largest photo database of sailboats and powerboats for sale. Please have a look at our extensive listings to find the boat of your dreams!
Price reduced October 2016! This is one of those rare sailboats that speaks itself capable of ocean voyages at the toss of a coin -- ready, able, and willing! Pride of ownership shows with every glance at the beautiful exterior woodwork, and the salty style of William Garden's design earns a favored spot in any anchorage or marina.
This ketch offers a wonderful and seldom found blend of form and function, modern and traditional -- a sea-kindly design for happy, safe passages, with a bowthruster for ease of docking! Spend a minute aboard and you'll have a sudden but justifiable urge to toss the docklines and GO!
Read through the specifications, study the pictures, and then ask your questions! You cannot be too early to begin enjoying your life while cruising near or far aboard this gorgeous ketch!
Your ideal cruising sailboat is already conveniently located in one of the finest cruising areas possible: the pristine Western Caribbean! Now safely tucked up the beautiful Rio Dulce in Guatemala for hurricane season, same-day cruising from the Rio can have you snorkeling or diving the world’s 2nd largest barrier reef – Belize it! Or, it’s just an overnighter away to experience the Bay Islands of Honduras (Utila, Roatan, Guanaja). Farther voyages can have you enjoying Mexico, Cuba, Jamaica, Caymans, and Panama before returning to the Rio sanctuary year after year, as countless cruisers do. Great Yacht, Great Location… it’s time to have fun!!
Proceed with the peace of mind fostered by a brokerage reputation built on professionalism and integrity. SYS Brokerage only accepts yacht listings with realistic or bargain prices, listings that our brokers can represent truthfully as being worthwhile.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: William Garden
Flag of Registry: Switzerland
Beam: 10 ft 9 in
Length on Deck: 39 ft 2 in
Minimum Draft: 5 ft 4 in
Displacement: 19200 lbs Dry Load
Total Power: 55 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2005
Engine Model: D275 - 55hp
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1050
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Engine Power: 55 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 1 (66 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 (42 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 (8 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
CD player - Pioneer
Plotter - using an Ipad
Autopilot - Autohelm ST30
Depthsounder - Autohelm tri-data
Wind speed and direction - Autohelm
VHF - both mounted and portable
Radio - SSB = Elan 35P
Computer - iPad
GPS - Ipad and handheld gps
Furling mainsail - 2008
Genoa - 2008 and a 2005
Trisail - 2005 (for mizzen)
Storm jib - 2008
Marine head - Jabsco
Refrigerator - WAECO w/small freezer compartment
Fresh water maker - Katadyn 80E 12v 15ltr/hr
Bow thruster - Lewmar 12v 4500w
Electric bilge pump - two
Manual bilge pump - two
Battery charger - Mastervolt 12/25-3 (2015)
Inverter - 600w
Shore power inlet - 230v
Generator - Hitachi, portable
Electrical Circuit: 12V
Solar panel - (2) Sunware 60w
Outboard engine brackets
Liferaft - 6-passenger, offshore, 2012
Swimming ladder - fantastic, raise/lower
Tender - with 2hp Yamaha
Teak sidedecks - decks are beautifully done in epoxied cork.
Wind generator - Ampair 100
Total Liferaft Capacity: 6
- freedom to cruise anywhere with wind-/water-generator, solar panels and water maker (2013)
- Volvo Penta (2005) with 1100h
- anchors: 35# Bruce, 33# Danforth, using 160' of chain
- hydraulic steering and autopilot (2013)
- both fresh and raw water at the galley
- modern navigation system on one screen (i-pad) for charts, AIS and weather (2013). Satellite phone with WIFI (2013). Hand VHF 3-watching (2013)
- sails in good condition (2008/2014)
- WAECO refrigerator with small freezer (2013)
- variable swim-platform for easy boarding and relaxed time in the bay (2013) and a new cockpit table (2015), both in mahogany
- renewed ... antifouling (2014), all wooden parts varnished outside and superstructure (2015)
- fiberglass hull with beautiful wooden accents!
- light-filled mahogany-trim cabins, spacious cupboards and many useful details from the owners
- solid construction -- made in Slovenia
- The owners bought this boat in Italy in 2012 - big renovation, crossed the Atlantic in 2013, and spent two wonderful years with their two kids while cruising the Caribbean!
- Your turn!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.